Poor Communication , Poor Product Quality

4.1
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

KeonWelch's review of Angel Wholesale www.angelwholesale.co.uk

“Poor Communication , Poor Product Quality”

written by KeonWelch on 06/12/2016

I have purchased twice from this company and on both occasions product support and communication has been very poor. On the first purchase the inventory was short and I was assured I would receive a credit on the second order, which I didn`t. On the second order I tried to contact them via their own email system regarding the first order issue plus issues pertaining to the second order ; no joy.

On the last occasion I emailed them, using the same email system as previously, mentioning I had got the Citizens Advice Bureau and Trading standards involved. They definitely got that email ; they were on the phone to me instantly. As of yet nothing has been resolved, trading standards are currently investigating.

• Wholesale Products

• Quality of service

Fairygodmother05's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2016

Can you email us, as I think you have left a review for the wrong company as we do not have any one with an outstanding issue like this - we always offer a credit or refund for any items out of stock. At this time of year we are incredibly busy but we still aim respond within 24-48 hours?