Always very helpful

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Angel Wholesale www.angelwholesale.co.uk

“Always very helpful”

written by on 05/12/2016

I've been a customer of Angel Wholesale for over 4 years now and as my business has grown they have given me lots of support and will happily try to source new products when there's an item I need but can't find already in their extensive range. They assigned a member of staff to handle my account and she is such a star! She replies to my calls and emails quickly and keeps me fully updated on my order. Yes sometimes items go out of stock for long periods (most recently due to brexit) but this is out of their control and they go out of their way to source an alternative for me and get my order to me as quickly as possible, even splitting the order and sending out items as they arrive. They are always polite and friendly and their prices are very competitive. They are ideal for small businesses too as you don't have to order huge volumes to get a good discount. I have enjoyed working with them and look forward to working with them for many years to come.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Fairygodmother05's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2016

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are very pleased to have you as our customer and one of our Angels!