Delivery issues & items often out of stock

Angel Wholesale www.angelwholesale.co.uk
4.1
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

NikiHalls's review of Angel Wholesale www.angelwholesale.co.uk

“Delivery issues and items often out of stock”

written by NikiHalls on 05/12/2016

When the items actually arrive, I have found them to be good and well packaged. However, often they are out of stock for quite a while leaving you with no option other than to wait for the whole delivery or pay for another delivery slot. They use DPD who are absolutely, totally, useless and for this reason I have stopped using Angel Wholesale.

• Quality of service

Fairygodmother05's Response to NikiHalls's Review

Written on: 06/12/2016

We always quote our stock levels on the product description at time of order so you can see what is in stock and what is not so you can choose to order. If you do order something with a quoted lead time we always give the option of swapping, credit or refund if you decide you can't wait for that item or we will back order for you so you can add to your next order. Very few wholesalers or suppliers allow this option. We changed from Parcelforce to DPD due to a large price increase which we were not happy to pass onto our customers and to improve the service to the customers as they offer a text service so that you can arrange a time convenient to you for your delivery and the vast majority of our customers have been very happy with this change but as with our couriers there can be regional differences which we can take up with our account manager at DPD if you tell us what the issue is?

Fairygodmother05's Response to NikiHalls's Review

Written on: 06/12/2016

Niki - I have further reviewed this with our CS team and the issue that DPD have had is your shop name is not included in the address and there is a flat above with the same details. We have offered to ship using Parcelforce if you prefer as per our email but if you include the shop name in the address details I think DPD will not have an issue in the future.

Nikihalls's reply to Fairygodmother05's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2016

Hi - I don't have a shop, I have a cattery and the property is a bungalow so there is no flat or even an upstairs! DPD lost my parcel, they were supposed to deliver on Saturday but they didn't because they could not find the parcel - their incompetence has nothing to do with my property - sounds like they have given you a totally untrue explanation of the delivery address!

Fairygodmother05's reply to Nikihalls's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2016

I totally understand your frustration with DPD but you have left us a bad review and our customer service team have worked really hard to resolve this for you. You sent us an email on the 1st Dec (Thurs) asking if we could accommodate an urgent delivery for you for a weekend event and we pulled out all stops to do this despite it being our busiest time of year and unfortunately on this occasion the carrier let us down.

Nikihalls's reply to Fairygodmother05's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2016

I think I have left a balanced review, your items are always well packaged and I have absolutely no complaints with the quality. However DPD clearly have made up some story about me living in a flat which is nonsense - next time I place an order, I will use Royal Mail (Parcelforce) and perhaps they might be a better carrier. Best wishes.