Really good site for wedding list with a twist!

Buy Our Honeymoon www.buy-our-honeymoon.com
4.9

Francesca1980's review of Buy Our Honeymoon www.buy-our-honeymoon.com

“Really good site for wedding list with a twist!”

written by Francesca1980 on 07/11/2011

I first came across Buy Our Honeymoon when a friend got married last year. She recommended it and I was so impressed with the trial that I signed up. It's a really easy site to use and whenever I had any queries (particularly about setting up PayPal which is the trickiest part)they were answered very quickly.

It was simple to add text and pictures and we made the list look like our own and fit in with our wedding very easily.

The business cards for the website that come as part of the package are very good and handy to pop in with the invites. We also liked the little documents that our guests could print off that stated exactly what they bought - many added these to the wedding cards on the day as an extra way of us identifying what each guest has bought us. I plan to add them to a scrap book of our honeymoon next to a photo of our gift.

We also found the Excel spreadsheet of the gift history a life saver and saves trawling through countless emails to access who bought us what when it comes to the 'thank yous'.

Numerous guests were impressed with our list and thought it a brilliant idea and I will definitely recommend it to friends getting married who don't want the usual gift list from a department store.