Best Watch to buy

From 1 review

anniechan's review of Mens Casio Pro Trek Titanium Alarm Chronograph Radio Controlled Watch prw2500T-7ER

“Best Watch to buy”

Written on: 01/03/2016 by anniechan (0 reviews written)

If you like digital watch, then all you need is this watch. The titanium casing and bracelet, and quartz watch face can be very practical a well as can satisfy most people's verity. The watch and bracelet are smart.
I have bought a thermometer to check the accuracy of the thermometer of the watch. Both of them produce the same reading. If I hold the thermometer on my hand, it five the reading of the temperature of my hand. It is as simple as that.
I am a Chinese, we use lunar calendar. The moon phrase and moon age data are the next best thing to a Chinese lunar calendar. My Chinese friends are amazed of my watch.
This watch has 11 modes it should cover most people's everyday needs unless you are an astronaut.
Not many digital watches have current time on alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer, world time modes, these functions come in handy.
This watch is as accurate as an automatic clock- thanks to the radio controlled automatic time keeping.
If you know your way around a smartphone, you may find that there are apps which can do the same jobs or better job than this watch.
I have six battery powered watches, think of the time and money I could have saved of changing the batteries.
This watch is carefree, accurate, smart, stylish, expensive looking, multifunction and strong. What more you can ask of a wrist watch.

• Goods purchased & cost