Poor customer relations

whistlingwoodzs - whistlingwoodzs.com/
4.4

ERUW1's review of whistlingwoodzs - whistlingwoodzs.com/

“Poor customer relations ”

written by ERUW1 on 04/05/2023

Booked holiday to Turkey(114857)including airport transfer for July 2022. Hotel booking was fine,however airport transfer service was very poor. Transport never showed up to transfer back to airport had to pay an extra 220euro for private taxi 9mnths later I'm still waiting for my refund, at one point one of the customer relations replied saying there is no need for me remind them about my refund. Very disappointing.

Customerliaison's Response to ERUW1's Review

Written on: 09/05/2023

We are sorry to hear you had issues with the transfer, however your refund was paid in November and if you are unable to locate the funds back in your account, we suggest you contact the customer relations team who would be happy to advise you.

Eruw1's reply to Customerliaison's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2023

Once again you continue to show poor customer service. For months I have been writing to your customer relations team asking for update on my refund, only to be told on this review that a refund was made in November. The sad thing is my account still shows no refund was made in November Your customer relations team is giving me a very long ARN code to locate my funds somewhere, nothing else thsts shows my account name or details to prove you have definitely refunded the money.
I attached receipt to you showingvi paid 220euros for the emergency transfer back to the airport, and you are telling me you have refunded £81, why???? and where is the refund????
This is beyond a joke now. Please I need this resolved ASAP, I am entitled to my full refund.
No other customer should experience this, very disappointing.