Terrible Holiday Company

whistlingwoodzs - whistlingwoodzs.com/
4.4

mbeardmore's review of whistlingwoodzs - whistlingwoodzs.com/

“Terrible Holiday Company”

written by mbeardmore on 20/08/2022

This is the worst holiday booking company i have ever dealt with. During the build up to our holiday we had some questions about our baggage as our flights didn't state we had the 20kg that we paid for this was never resolved by customer service and we were simply ignored.

This however can be somewhat overlooked by the fact desination 2 cancelled our holiday 3 weeks before we were meant to depart due to flight rescheduling. I was told that the flights had gone up in price and that we would have to pay an extra £1200 towards our holiday to fly there. I checked online and saw that AirFrance still had the flights available to book at the same price we had originally paid. We tried speaking to customer service who told us there were no flights available despite me explaining there were and then proceeded to ignored all of my calls. They repeatedly told me i would be called back and i never was.

We are gutted we have lost our holiday but in truth it might actually be a good thing because of how useless Destination 2 actually is.

Destination2's Response to mbeardmore's Review

Written on: 21/08/2022

mbeardmore we sincerley regret your experience described here and will ask for investigation.