Appalling customer service .

On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk
2.1

Eduardoy233's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“Appalling customer service .”

written by Eduardoy233 on 28/12/2022

Never use on the beach as their customer service is terrible . Booked a holiday in January for September and 2 days before the trip they take a day off our holiday in Vegas and tell us the travel home time had changed from direct flights to a 5 hour wait in New York and would take the travel home time to 20 hours .

Absolutely appalling and no Manger will speak with you as they know very well this is so wrong . Do yourself a favour and don't use this company who know they are in the wrong but do not care at all .
Left my husband and I stuck in Amsterdam after a long haul flight from Vegas .

They were fully aware 9 months earlier that the flights would not connect and never informed us .
Trying to speak with anyone is impossible and emails are just an apology that means nothing and a promise to look into this but then nothing at all . Terrible customer service and they really need to go bust due to lack of bookings because they are so unprofessional .
Take my advise do not book with ON the beach as they come across as so nice to take your money and your booking but when they realise they have messed up you don't hear from them at all and have no intention in helping you .

I am just waiting for watchdog to get in touch so I can expose on the beach for what they really are and nothing like the advert on TV . Do not fall for it please and save yourself the trouble .