False advertisement

2.1

Elainelivid's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“False advertisement ”

written by Elainelivid on 31/10/2022

Ive always booked with this company. Never again.
Booked a all Inclusive holiday for 11 people at grand oasis cancun Hotel with a ocean view (paid the extra as it was for a special birthday) and what a disappointment it was. Don't bother paying extra even better don't book it at all. We didn't get the ocean view and the hotel was a shambles front start to finish. Complained to on the beach on the 3rd day there as well as the hotel and it took until today to get a response. We had glass screen for Privacy in bathrooms (with teenagers) we had sinks falling through and leaks in the ceiling everyday the list goes on.
What do on the beach say. The glass screens are part of the hotel decor and well we got a partial ocean view (didn't even get that) it doesn't state on website you can get a partical view when they take the money.
I emailed to complain and then they say I didn't contact when in hotel. If they answer the calls or read emails they would know I did.
If you want a lovely holiday don't book from on the beach and certainly don't go to grand oasis cancun