Holiday to Corfu £ 309 all inclusive. Pay £1.00 to reserve.

AvtarPanesar's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“Holiday to Corfu £ 309 all inclusive. Pay £1.00 to...”

Written on: 08/12/2013 by AvtarPanesar (1 review written)

The adv mentioned you can reserve a holiday for next year for just a deposite of £ 1.00. This is not true and is misleading.

On the basics of above I booked a holiday and was asked to pay 50% which I I did pay. I did mention to the member of staff about the advertisement and he was unable to comment and said I have to pay atleast 50%.

I will arrange any holiday through Qwerty Travel Holiday and will not recommend any one to get carried away by the Advertisement the tour operator offer.

All these years I have been booking holdays and this offer was all inclusive of everything. I have been asked to £ 15.00 per passengers for booking. I have booked for four passengers and why should each passenger pay booking fee which was not mentioned in the advertisement. I only came to know when I received the e-mail after paying 50% and the balance due.

No hidden costs or catch. The adveretisement should not have had 'Pay 1.00 to reverse your holiday.

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 09/12/2013

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I have sent you a direct email in response to your concerns.

Kind regards,