misleading advertisement

Guest's review of STA Travel www.statravel.co.uk

“misleading advertisement”

Written on: 23/07/2017

I booked return flights to new Zealand earlier in the year, multiflex flights came up as an option for my flights as they were considered 'changeable', so after reading the advertisements and the pros of booking the multiflex flight, I thought perfect...just what I need considering my circumstances, so I booked multiflex.
I landed in new Zealand... a couple of months later, I decided on a date of when I would like to return to the UK...emailed to change my flights, to be told I couldn't. I asked questions as to why, the reply wasn't really that clear. After a few emails had been passed I received a copy of the terms and condition, following scrutiny, there it was in the small print much further down the page, that the flights could only be changed to an earlier flight. Important information that should be highlighted in the advertisement in the first instance. Following misleading information given in the first instance I have now wasted my money. I feel that STA travel have portrayed misleading information in order for them to make sales. The lack of attention to important detail as caused an unnecessary purchase.
I have attempted to make a formal complaint following STA travels advice, however I keep getting repetitive emails regarding the process, which I have followed- poor customer service.

The customer services is shocking.
I will not be using STA travel again

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia