DO NOT BOOK WITH JETLINE!!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Jetline Travel

“DO NOT BOOK WITH JETLINE!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 22/02/2013

Booked my holiday to turkey 10 months before going. I had emailed the hotel direct to see about a room with a balcony, i was told they didnt have a booked for my name/reference number. I contacted jetline who said the group book so it would not come under my name. 2 days before the holiday I got an EMAIL to say the hotel they had given us was over booked....how was this possible when we booked so far in advance? I then had to contact them on a number that charges through the roof and was on hold for 40minutes. When I finally got through to them the staff where very rude and aggressive basically telling me I had 3 choices of hotels to pick from. The first 2 were in a completely different location!!!! The third one no-one had ever even heard of, took me hours of research before I felt we had to accept in fear of not having anywhere to stay! I was on the phone to jetline for nearly 2 hours asking to speak to a manager and the woman got quite angry shouting down the phone at me advising there was no manager! In the end she finally put me onto a manager who I explained everything to once again, and to my surprise she was as bad as the previous woman. No one at this company took responsibility for this mess and it caused a lot of upset and stress to which I became unwell. This company is a joke and customer service.....what customer service? It's a disgrace and I for one will never be using this company again. Stay clear and book with someone else!!!!!!

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia