Please don’t fall for the trap! The service is ridiculous.

The Knowledge Academy Reviews
1.2

Himaniwadhwa's review of The Knowledge Academy Reviews - theknowledgeacademy.com

“Please don’t fall for the trap! The service is...”

written by Himaniwadhwa on 12/05/2024

It’s the most terrible experience I’ve ever had with “The Knowledge Academy”. Once you have paid the money, they behave like they are not responsible for anything. But before that they’ll call you everyday and try to make you fall for their bait like every sales person does.
They ask you to sit in 8 hrs long classes on weekends that start in the afternoon and end late nights because the instructor is not based in India. And btw, the classes are MANDATORY, because if you don’t attend those, you can’t sit for the exams. They leave no stone unturned to make you feel like you are NOT a working professional but a school student. And I’m saying this from personal experience.
Also, the so called customer care numbers available to talk ARE INVALID. Per the website, Everytime you want to speak to somebody, you’ve to raise a ticket, so you raise one or may be hundreds but you NEVER get a callback or a response from anybody in the team.
It’s been more than 3 weeks now that I have been following up on an issue but there’s nobody to talk to; nobody responding to the tickets which I am not sure if they are ever assigned to someone; no email responses no callbacks.. absolutely nothing! I feel like I have wasted my money here.
I would strongly recommend please don’t fall for it. It’s a sham that these ppl are running. And it’s the most terrible experience that I have ever had with a so-called training institute or whatever. Not sure if it even exists.