Kids really enjoyed

supermumof2prettyprincesses's review of Legoland, Windsor

“Kids really enjoyed”

Written on: 28/08/2011 by supermumof2prettyprincesses (1 review written)

After reading all the negative reviews about legoland, the parking being miles away, food was very expensive blah blah blah, i mean hello where do these people go for a day out???? I was sceptical about it!!

Parking was fine....bit of a walk but really not that far. There was so much for my kids, aged nearly 4 & 5 that we couldn't do it all in 1 day, mainly because we were shattered!! the rides were fantastic for my 2 girls who really aren't into lego until now!!!

Yes we had to que for rides, but any theme park is the same, i do agree with other people on the qbot system, not fair being at the front of a ride waiting to go on something after queing for a while & groups are able to be seen 1st, but that's just the park making more money, & lets face it if people are willing to pay £15 pp who blaims the park for making extra money!!!

I loved all the rides I cannot pick 1 out that i did not enjoy! Kids the same. We had food throughout the day which was a bit more pricey than i'd like 2 pay but hey you expect it in these places. I've got to say though that we had dinner in the pizza & pasta place & after 5 kids eat free & it's an all you can eat & drink job!!! Came to something like £18 if I remember right!!! not bad!!

Cannot wait to take kids back next year & will try new hotel!!

• 25/08/11

Date of visit (month/year)

• Under 12