Northern highlights & the Arctic circle

• Location

MrsBPShah's review of Archers Holidays - www.archersdirect.co.uk

“ Northern highlights and the Arctic circle”

Written on: 30/08/2017 by MrsBPShah (1 review written)

My husband and I went on an Archers / Cosmos trip to Finland and Norway. The trip itself was good, our tour director and driver were great. Our issue was with the accommodation on the tours. Most of our fellow travel companions would agree with what I have to say. All the hotels we were booked in had awful bathrooms,the placement of the bathroom features were ludicrous. Toilets jammed up against the wall, showers that were actually mini wet rooms leaking all over the floor. No bath mats, tiny spaces, I could go on but feel someone should go and stay at these various hotels both as a couple and single travellers and then book their customers in such sub standard accommodation. The beds were uncomfortable with mattress toppers that slid off the bed, no double beds only single beds which moved at the slightest touch. Lighting was also not good.
The other issue was food, I am a vegetarian and in every meal I ended up eating steamed broccoli ,rice and potatoes, since there were gluten free and dairy free options provided for I expected some variety in the buffet meals that were available for a vegetarian, even the fried eggs had bacon on them!!!!

• Bus