Love It!

3.4

redhankan's review of Booth Elliott Pearlie

“Love It!”

written by redhankan on 12/08/2013

Although my teeth are lovely and straight (thanks to a train track brace!), the colour of them leaves a lot to be desired. Not even professional bleaching from a dentist could whiten them and I did try that! I have colour banding on my teeth so the top half is darker in colour than the bottom half, possibly caused by medication when I was a child. I have tried Pearl Drops paint on whitener but found that to be rubbish. I thought that Pearlie would possibly have similar results but how wrong I was! I found the product to go on really easily and it's not messy to use. A little goes a long way! I find the best results for my teeth are two coats. As for people saying it doesn't last, well they must be applying it wrong because I put some on at 2pm and at 10pm even after eating a meal which included crusty bread rolls and drinking, the product was still going strong. I will certainly be making it a part of my daily routine, don't be put off by the bad reviews. The trick is to make sure you clean your teeth beforehand and also make sure they are dry before application. Just try it, I absolutely love it and I'm so glad I have found this excellent product!