Worst pizza ever

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Dominos Pizza

“Worst pizza ever”

Written on: 18/02/2012

As a pizza fanatic and someone who has tried many restaurants and delivery services I can honestly say I have never had one decent domino pizza. Its all dough (both food and financially), the toppings are so small they might as well not bother and its texture is of a raw pizza bread. I've tried them time and time again as friends have rated them but no more.

I prefer my food edible, enjoyable and in the case of pizza, a slight chance of receiving some nutrients and vitamins.

Since dominos are another giant food company who wants to convince everyone their pizzas are the best I thought I'd post this review.

I will honestly either use local companies who realise if their foods tastes good and is value for money you will go back, or buy some decent pizzas from Asda/Tesco's or worse case scenario scrap out the cats tray and cook it on a lump of bread.

If I feed dominos to a duck it would sink. Bye bye dominos for me and I hope anyone who reads this will order from a local company in future. You will enjoy it more, even if it is a pet shop.

• Italian

Food Type

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all