Lucky that I am not allergic to it.

• Ease of Application

• Durability

• Texture

• Water Resistance

reviewkitten's review of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Cream Lotion

“Lucky that I am not allergic to it.”

Written on: 09/07/2013 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I've been using Piz Buin One Day suncream for a few years now as it the only one I find that doesn't leave me feeling sticky all day and looking like a greased pig.

I suffer from a number of allergies including Psoriasis and Eczema but luckily have not suffered a rash or any reaction.

I like that the cream has a thick enough consistency that means I don't drop it everywhere in the morning (unlike my Garnier one which has a shimmer to it) and goes on evenly. It only has a mild scent so doesn't bother me like some others have in the past causing a migraine.

On days when I know I am outside for a while I even use it on my face under make-up and it doesn't make my foundation slide off. I normally wait a few minutes before dressing after applying to stop it rubbing off on my clothes and haven't noticed any staining.

I also like the slim design of the bottle which means I can pack it in my hand luggage without it taking up too much room and the flip lid means I don't lose the top or spill any whilst trying to put it back on with greasy hands.

I think the best thing to do is to see if you know anyone who has some to try before you buy a bottle as it can be fairly pricey and then check if you get a reaction. I know my mum cannot use it and I tried her bottle before I bought my own.

• Mild and nice