Updates are always a problem

Indic8tor
3.3
  • How effective is the device?

Smoot's review of Indic8tor

“Updates are always a problem”

written by Smoot on 04/04/2013

I thought it was a great product when it's in use, but updates are trouble. Whenever I want to update my unit it takes several attempts lasting up to two and a half hours. It crashes my PC refuses to update,always saying error. I once contacted Indic8tor who sent me a CD to remove and reinstall the software, but I still have problems, even now about three years on I'm still struggling. I've just wasted two and a half hours just trying to update it, once again repeat problems, I have never been able to just connect and update it drives me mad. At the moment the unit beeps and flashes once I go over 20mph and only stops when I drop below 20mph, I wasted 2 hours trying to update it with all the errors etc, crashed my PC again,then it finally updated,but it still has this fault. Do I fling it in the bin or is there something I can do about it ?

• How effective is the device?