Amazing!! Great treatments, products & prices!

Carlyanna7's review of ProSkin Clinics - www.proskinclinics.com

“Amazing!! Great treatments, products and prices!”

Written on: 05/04/2012 by Carlyanna7 (1 review written)

I've always wanted to have some advanced skincare treatment, laser treatment or fillers, but it is quite costly so when a friend told me about Pro Skin, and that you can get advanced skincare treatments for half the cost of normal clinics I was intrigued!

I was slightly apprehensive and didn't know what to expect as they are on the 'High Street' but as soon as I walked in I was pleasantly surprised and my mind put at ease. I had a consultation and the therapist explained all the different treatments and what would be best for my skin. As I have some sun damage and a few lines, I decided to go with the laser skin rejuvenation.

I booked in a course of 6, but after 2 you could start seeing the difference! I also had LED light therapy half way through to maximise the effects of the laser. At the end of the course you could see such a huge difference and I definitely look younger! My friends are all very jealous and have booked themselves in!

I highly recommend Pro Skin to anyone. It is such great service, the therapists are lovely and it doesn't break the bank. Now what to have next……