Poor customer care.

4.6

helengraves14's review of Barnston Riding School, Gills Lane, Pensby

“Poor customer care.”

written by helengraves14 on 22/11/2012

My nine year old daughter has been attending Barnston stables for a few months now after being so disheartened with riding schools on the Wirral. We have been really happy up until today. My daughter caught a sickness bug and was violently ill during the night. When I phoned the center to cancel her lesson for that evening in 71/2 hrs time. I was told they needed more notice in future. The young man on the telephone was totally unsympathetic, arrogant and rude. He told me I obviously haven't read the notices pinned everywhere regarding cancellation fees and at the end of the day they have a business to run. When I was talking he talked over me the whole time. In the end I had to raise my voice. He then hung up. Unbelievable!!!!You may have a business to run but you will have no business if you treat your customers this way. They have now lost a regular customer and received a bad review.

I have always found the staff really warm and friendly.I am so disappointed now. Back to the drawing board.