Sicknote payment

1.8

Hasan1983's review of The Best Connection www.thebestconnection.co.uk

“Sicknote payment ”

written by Hasan1983 on 15/05/2024

I broke my collarbone in a traffic accident while returning home from work. 23/01/2024.The doctor from Fracture clinic gave me sicknote for 8 weeks, and a second time for 8 more weeks. I called the Agency the next day after the incident, telling them what happened and asking them how to send my sicknote to them, by email or bring it to the office. To which they answer me: Go to job centre, they will pay you there. Within 1 month I was ignored from Best Connection. I decided contact HRMC, I send them my Contract, and my sicknotes for reviewing. After 1.5 month I recieved letter from HRMC saying: After reviewing my contract, they contacted Best connection, but didn't get any response from them, and they give them time to pay ASAP my sicknote payment which I am entitled to under the contract. Just after that, Best connection fired me and send my P45, With no choise i have decided to report it to Acas, and i will go further if i need to by LAW.

This is very frustrated and stressfull situation not only for me, and also for my wife and 2 kids, because they left me for more than 14 weeks without money, and already without a job.

Date of experience: 24 January 2024