BMS - Medical Sales

Hoffman1's review of BMS www.bms-uk.com

“BMS - Medical Sales ”

Written on: 30/07/2017 by Hoffman1 (1 review written)

I visited the Egham office and was asked to fill out a few relatively painless forms and then had a one to one meeting with one of the senior recruiters. I was encouraged by this meeting after initially being a bit hesitant about driving all the way there for a face to face discussion. However, I feel it was well worth it as the recruiter was able to really understand my skill set and what kind of position I was going for.

Following this initial assessment, I was made aware of some roles available in the medical field and was passed on to a senior recruiter specialising in this field. Right from the outset, she took the time to understand me and guide me through the long interview process. The first role I went for, I was not successful as they had seen other candidates they liked with previous medical sales experience but on the strength of my performance in the interview and the recruiter's contacts with this particular company I was put forward for another role with the same company in a different division. I had regular updates from her regarding the process how to prepare for each step, what they were looking for and experiences of previous candidates that she had recruited into the company who like me had had no previous medical sales experience. I genuinely felt supported and encouraged throughout and would go as far to say this has been the best experience I have had with a recruitment agency.

Thank you and really looking forwards to starting my new role.