Fire LA Reed

2.6

nobodyelse's review of X Factor

“Fire LA Reed”

written by nobodyelse on 01/11/2012

The act produced by LA Reed by Jason Brock was unacceptable, horrible, shocking, vulgar, disgusting and had nothing to do with the man's talent. LA decided to make it a show about sexual preference and NOTHING else. The costume was so Liberace, what Jason wore and the dancers!!! The men with the shirts cut off above the chest and all the hunching and touching, rubbing, grinding and then the "Let me pinch your b...." Was beyond belief! This has nothing to do with whether he is or is not gay. I don't care. It should be about talent, which exactly NONE was shown. This is LA's fault completely. IT was completely obscene. This could be one of the few shows left, that families can enjoy together with their children. He makes me dislike this show.

LA hates Simon so much that EVERY critique is aimed at HIM and not the contestant. That is so unfair to them. He should be kicked off immediately so his group can get a fair chance and real help.

I can't stand LA Reed more than I can express. I believe he is a bitter, burnt out, OLD, OLD man, who happened to be in the right place at the right time to find Rihanna, she made him rich and she carries him. He is a no talent, lucky OLD man. Please fire him now.

And make the judges stop judging Simon, because he is almost always right and they take it personally.

LA is a HATER he should GO.

Save the show.

I will not continue to watch anything else like tha. If anymore "manufactured" gimmick acts are shown, I'm done with it and will tell everyone I know to spread the word.

Give the man a real chance to win and if he is talented, he will.

But LA needs to jump off Simon and give correct critique. (Of course, in my opinion, he doesn't know how)

Soon to be X-Factor X-fan.

Pepsi should think about this.