DVLA Personalised Number Plates www.dvlaregistrations.co.uk Review

2.3

Rodolfo214's review of DVLA Personalised Number Plates www.dvlaregistrations.co.uk

“As most of the reviews state ( quite rightly) it can...”

written by Rodolfo214 on 24/08/2014

As most of the reviews state ( quite rightly) it can take up to five weeks to transfer a number from car to car, there is an exception however.
I did a deal at a reputable garage on a Saturday, I mailed my documents to the garage on Monday ( evening post ) they received them on Tuesday and posted to DVLA that evening. DVLA received them Wednesday mid day. The following monday I had a very severe Change in my personnel circumstances and had to cancel my purchase, I immediately informed the dealer who faxed DVLA straightaway telling them to cancel the transfer and return documents. They had the documents for no more than two and a half days MAX. But guess what ....Seven days after they had received them I got them back all changed. NEVER has this happend before so now instead of paying nothing I have to pay DOUBLE to change it all back again. The dealer tod me this often happens . I think it's disgraceful that they get away with it but what can you do.....nothing and they know it.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon