Distance learning with excellent tutor support

HFE - www.hfe.co.uk
4.7

DEllison's review of HFE - www.hfe.co.uk

“Distance learning with excellent tutor support”

written by DEllison on 05/11/2014

I wanted a distance learning option for my qualification in Adapting Exercise for Older Adults, as I had to fit my study in around work and family commitments. Course materials arrived quickly, the online system was all set up and ready to go so I could get started immediately, and my tutor was in contact a couple of times in the first few days to make sure I had everything I needed. Any questions I had about course materials or assessment or anything really were answered quickly. I had a family issue during my course which meant my studies took longer than they should have, but my tutor at HFE was really understanding and I was able to reschedule my exam.
The system for submitting coursework and booking my exam was straightforward, and I only had a couple of days to wait for my results.
Communication from HFE has been excellent throughout, which for me has been one of the most important points. The knowledge gained on my course has already proved invaluable, as I have several older clients in my fitness classes, and I now feel I have the confidence to make sure what I ask them to do is safe and appropriate for them.
I would definitely recommend the course and HFE as a provider.