Incorrect stock info

4.2

SimonBroad's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Incorrect stock info”

written by SimonBroad on 13/04/2022

Couldn't sleep so looked at Go Outdoors fishing gear. Found something I liked so ordered for collection from Canterbury all items showing in stock. Still couldn't sleep and thinking about more fishing gear which resulted in a second Go Outdoors order, all in stock. Next day had more fishing thoughts and placed another order for collection, again all showing in stock. In total had three orders with nine items all ready for me to pick up on my way to the lake after work. Lunchtime I get an email (3 emails) saying all my orders have been cancelled due to inaccuracies in stock levels. Talking to friends who regularly shop at Go Outdoors this is quite normal. SORT YOUR LIFE OUT GO OUTDOORS.

• Fishing equipment (c) £100

Crossshopper's Response to SimonBroad's Review

Written on: 27/04/2022

Wish I had read your review before placing an order for Duke of Edinburgh equipment for my children. Same experience as you, cancelled order but they didn't bother to tell me, it was only when I called to chase the order 7 days after ordering that it was never going to arrive - USELESS COMPANY! I'm surprised they are still in business.