Online car booty.. A handy car boot sale app/website

Online Car Booty - www.onlinecarbooty.com
5.0
From 1 review

Guest's review of Online Car Booty - www.onlinecarbooty.com

“Online car booty.. A handy car boot sale app/website”

written by on 20/01/2016

Hi, I found this site a few months ago and was very impressed. It's an online car boot sale that starts every Sunday at 3pm. I've never seen a site like this before and unable to get out to real car boot sales, this works for me!

Sellers get a virtual stall and items are in no particular order.. it's a right little treasure hunt. Sellers do seem cheaper though as they don't have ridiculous fees to pay.

There's an app which accompanies the site although it does look more like a simple mobile version of the site.

They boast over 100,000 members and the hits counter on the homepage is close to 1 million viewers. The site is populated, not mega busy but busy enough. Being a new site I'm sticking with it in hope it grows as I have had some great buys on there and sold a few items too.

From a sellers perspective, Online Car Booty has a very fast stall set up process. It's great just playing around with your stall.. You can even upgrade and add a tablecloth !

I like the site and the team behind it seem really friendly so I told them I'd pop over here and write a review. I hope you find this helpful. The site is definitely worth a look.

• seller admission £3