AVOID WORLDPAY

• Quality of Content

ShaneTodd's review of WorldPay www.worldpay.com

“AVOID WORLDPAY”

written by ShaneTodd on 10/01/2017

Have just made a huge mistake by using Worldpay to pay my income tax to HMRC.Payment went through easily but it's been a few days now and I have no e-mail from HMRC to acknowledge receipt of my payment.Very scary to me because my tax bill was a huge amount to me and there is no way that I have the funds to pay it again.So I called HMRC and asked them to confirm receipt of my payment explaining that a lack of confirmation was making me very nervous.HMRC confirmed that they had no record of my payment and likely would not have a record for another week or so.Antiquated service,not suitable at all.Usually,when you pay somebody these days,you get an instant confirmation that the payment has been received by the end client.Also,can somebody please tell me who is profiteering from my payment?It came out of my account immediately but has not been passed on.

• Ease Of Site Navigation