Filthy dangerous dump (Galaxy Holidays)

2.5

MartinGWillmott's review of Holidays Uncovered, www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk

“Filthy dangerous dump (Galaxy Holidays)”

written by MartinGWillmott on 25/10/2023

Firstly they booked us into the hotel from hell! it was filthy, holes in sheets, blood stained mattresses, kitchen falling apart (doors hanging off) no aircon, bare wires protruding from the wall, non working TV, and to top it off it was in an area resembling a war zone, I had to fend off 2 muggers the night we arrived! We walked out, left the key on the desk and went on a 2-hour walk to a decent hotel where I paid for a room for the week. The original dump was the Grand Sol apartments Marmaris,Turkey(Grubby soiled apartments) one to be avoided! then I informed Galaxy Holidays who have failed to communicate with me that we would need the transfer to collect us from the new hotel, of course they failed to do this, effectively leaving us stranded in Turkey. we got a taxi to the airport.
If you're wondering why there are so many positive reviews it's because they push you to review before you go! And a lot are written by themselves and associates.