Never use this website for buying wine!

GreatWineOnline.co.uk - www.greatwineonline.co.uk
1.0
From 1 review

cazzymaroline's review of GreatWineOnline.co.uk - www.greatwineonline.co.uk

“Never use this website for buying wine!”

written by cazzymaroline on 23/11/2011

We used to use this website (www.greatwineonline.co.uk) for ordering our wine and it was fantastic. It then got sold on to another owner and it has become awful. I ordered 2 cases of wine, and was slightly concerned that I didn't receive an order confirmation as I previously had from this website. The website says delivery will be the same week but after not hearing anything for over a week, I filled in the \"contact us\" form on their website. A pointless thing to do as they ignore your comments. After 5 phone calls chasing my order, one case was delivered. Another 4 phone calls later and no sign of the rest of my order, so I have asked for a refund.

Whilst the Rickety Bridge wine on this website is amazing, the website owners do not know what customer service is, they do not return your calls when they say they will, they ignore the \"contact us\" form, and their complaints phoneline has been disconnected.

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE TO ORDER YOUR WINE - there are so many other that provide a good service.

• Rickety Bridge mixed cases of wine

• Still waiting

Cazzymaroline's Response to cazzymaroline's Review

Written on: 16/12/2011

An update to my review - have now been chasing my refund for the undelivered case of wine for nearly a month and have resorted to getting my bank involved to get my money back.