Non delivery & non contactable

1.6

Guest's review of Difficult Dads www.difficultdads.com

“Non delivery and non contactable”

written by on 28/02/2012

I ordered a personalised Arsenal dressing room picture for my brother in law's birthday in January 2 weeks before the event. Difficult dads have taken the money and it still hasn't arrived! I have sent them 2 emails and have had no response and the telephone number on the website does not work. Utterly disgusting and downright stealing in my book!

• Personalised dressing room poster £29.99

• Still waiting

Lilbelu's Comment

Written on: 28/03/2012

Hi, have you ever recd item?
Do you have contact # for them, other than the one shown on the website?
ordered personalised pub sign on 19.03 & still not recd. No reply from them to date

Lilbelu's Comment

Written on: 19/04/2012

I called Consumer Direct. They told me to send a recorded delivery letter (format supplied by their website) to the supplier. I found the directors details on 192.com. Letter sent. No repsonse. Have now escalated to my bank for them to proceed further.