Not received gift

1.6

Guest's review of Difficult Dads www.difficultdads.com

“Not received gift”

written by on 11/01/2012

I placed an order on the 21st December for the million pound toilet paper as a jokey gift. And still I havent received it!! I have emailed the company and had no response I tried the contact number on the web page and it comes back as not recongised.

Upset and would not recommend company.

• 50 Million Pound Loo Roll £5.99

• Still waiting

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2012

I too placed an order in January for an £29.99 Arsenal personalised dressing room picture. They have taken the money, but I have still not received anything. I have emailed them twice to no response and when I try to phone the number does not work.

Shocking!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2012

I to ordered a gift from this website 3 weeks in advance in the hope the recipient would have received it in time. The money has been taken from my account and I still haven't received the goods. I have emailed and attempted to phone an unrecognisable number and have had no response. This is theft and I am disgusted with the service I have received. I am out of pocket and still have to fine a gift which is now going to be received way too late! I do not recommend this site to anyone.