AvasFlowers Reviews - avasflowers.com Review

AvasFlowers Reviews - avasflowers.com
4.1

Jenanderson12's review of AvasFlowers Reviews - avasflowers.com

“I sent flowers to my mom in the hospital, I got the...”

written by Jenanderson12 on 24/05/2024

I sent flowers to my mom in the hospital, I got the flowers as shown, a get well soon balloon & a card. Of course she loved them but I asked her to send a picture of them. It was NOTHING like picture. I understand that they use what is fresh & in stock. I saw only 1 rose & absolutely no carnations. Those are my mother’s favorites & I didn’t even get that. I spent a total over $100 including a service fee. I don’t feel I got my money’s worth.

• Goods purchased & cost

By Avasflowers

Written on: 25/05/2024

Hello,

It's truly unfortunate that you encountered issues during your floral order. We understand every floral order's importance and take great pride in ensuring that our customers are satisfied.

I am taking care of this concern. For further assistance, may I please have your order number, phone number, and/or email address associated with this order?

Jenanderson33's reply to Avasflowers's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2024

11798514

By Avasflowers

Written on: 03/06/2024

Hello,

We have reviewed your feedback, and we are sorry about the experience you had. I am taking care of this concern, and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. This doesn't happen every time here at Ava's. Our company has been providing top-notch arrangements for our customer's floral needs for over 30 years that we are in business, and we've delivered tens of thousands of orders per year to our satisfied shoppers across the US.

Since there was an issue with the order’s quality, I will issue you $20 reward points on your account, which is associated with the email used on your purchase.

I apologize for any further inconvenience we may have caused and would like to Thank You again for allowing me to assist you and reaching out to us.