Zero Customer Service !

4.4

RDKoch's review of Weather Shop - www.weathershop.co.uk

“Zero Customer Service !”

written by RDKoch on 16/08/2023

Having made initial contact with the Weather Shop wanting to purchase a TFA weather station and protector, being the distributor in the UK, I found the customer service support appalling.

Firstly, obtaining a quote for the item as they did not stock it and needed to speak with TFA in Germany. I had to make five calls as a follow-up before I got the quote, having been told they were too busy to arrange a quote(excellent, I thought, in this economic climate).

Subsequently, when I eventually did receive the quote and wanted to place the order, I was met by a harsh and rude sales manager who told me she could not take orders as the lady was out for lunch. I was told I would get a call back to place my order; despite waiting 4 hours and three phone calls later, I called back to complain about this appalling service. I was so thankful I never placed an order, as if there was a problem with the item/s, then I certainly did not feel confident it would be dealt with swiftly or even at all.

Very disappointing indeed with such poor service, and being part of a larger group, it seems the everyday customer like myself is not treated with any priority, and certainly in such a casual and carefree approach.

I am writing to the parent company to complain as I am sure the shareholders will be pleased that customers cannot place orders and are treated so casually- NOT!!

• Goods purchased & cost