Surprisingly alright !

TopShop www.topshop.co.uk
1.9

Guest's review of TopShop www.topshop.co.uk

“Surprisingly alright ! ”

written by on 28/06/2014

Having read all the negative reviews I was very apprehensive about ordering online but I'm glad I took the risk . Initially my payment remained "pending" with no progress on the topshop website with my order for 3 days after placing it . My first phone call to cancel an order took me an hour to get through and this is not a free phone number either ( consider changing this topshop ! ) however the sales assistant was helpful the order got cancelled and I got my refund 3 days later . The remaining order eventually processed after 3 days pending and from there it was pretty quick got a shipped confirmation , the day after early morning it was delivered to store . This arrived one day earlier than estimated and pick up was easy peasy. All the items were the correct size and products and packaged well . My only gripe is their poor communication emails go unanswered , phone calls take ages to be picked up and their twitter takes a while to respond . If you really want something I say take the risk but be wary of some of these factors if you can buy it in store do so.

• Goods purchased & cost