Avoid awful dodgy company

Kiddies Kingdom - www.kiddies-kingdom.com
1.7

Diddeez's review of Kiddies Kingdom - www.kiddies-kingdom.com

“Avoid awful dodgy company ”

written by Diddeez on 18/04/2024

I bought a britax car seat, when i received it I noticed it was a defective product, I asked for an exchange but was advised I had to take pictures & video evidence & send in first, which I did, it then took ages to get a response or resolve, I had to call Kiddies-Kingdom every week almost every day! Instead I was sent parts & I was sent incorrect parts twice & was then told they would need yo replace my car seat which I had requested 4 weeks prior, yes 4 weeks later!!! I then had my defective seat collected & had yo wait again for a replacement which they said they didn't have I would have to wait a further 2 weeks for stock! I then decided on an alternative colour for faster solution as my lil one had no car seat! I had to buy a booster meanwhile, then the alternative did not show but the original colour one I had, so annoying!!! I then called & was given a 15 pound back as goodwill gesture of inconveniences of nearly 8weeks!!! Still no refund!!!...if you can buy your product elsewhere I suggest you do, this company is very incompetent, I have to call to get my emails & anything else done every day!!! Nice ladies in customer service but not true to their word of service.

• Goods purchased & cost