Quick, helpful & informative

261Jorgensen's review of Gocompare.com - www.gocompare.com

“Quick, helpful and informative”

Written on: 13/10/2017 by 261Jorgensen (1 review written)

I have used this site over a few years. This time I was buying car insurance for a new car, following an accident (not my fault) which wrote my previous car off. I got myself in a bit of a tangle with some of the questions I needed to answer so I used the helpline number expecting to be on hold for quite some time. Amazingly, I got through after only a few seconds to an extremely helpful lady who talked me through each section while I had the site up on the computer screen. She was incredibly helpful and patient and pointed out a couple of issues I needed to ask the present insurers about. I followed her advice regarding this information and so when I rang up my chosen new insurers number, I was able to knock off the best part of another £75. The price I eventually paid to a nationally well- known insurer was a whole £400 less than my previous insurers renewal quote. For exactly the same cover! Just ridiculous really.
I have always found this site easy to use and have saved a lot of money over the last few years. I highly recommend it.

• Goods purchased & cost