Compare&Save web-site

Kumar_Chauhan's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Compare&Save web-site”

Written on: 14/08/2012 by Kumar_Chauhan (5 reviews written)

I was looking for a prepaid card to let me to make online purchases without having to use my bank account and Paypal. While searching about online I came across an Orange card mentioned on my favourite review web-site (yes, Reviewcentre :-) which is a product only available on the Compare&Save web-site.

There were a couple of good reviews so I thought I'd take a look and it didn't disappoint. The card is still there on the web-site and still a fiver cheaper than everywhere else! It also has contact-less payment which means i can use it on my lunch break without having to get out a prepaid card and explain to my colleagues why I don't have a credit card.

In terms of the Compare&Save web-site that it is pretty good. The page format is clean and easy(ish) to understand, but I guess the proof is in the pudding with these type of web-sites - If you have the best products that's what matters and for that they get a big tick.