Samsung TV

Hartley364's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Samsung TV”

Written on: 13/10/2016 by Hartley364 (1 review written)

I had a Samsung TV delivered and set up by Currys staff on the 6th September and there was an immediate fault. I emailed know how and they responded saying that I needed to talk to Samsung and provided the telephone number. I responded saying it was nothing to do with Samsung and my contract was with Currys.

This went on for a total of 6 emails and then I phoned know how and after waiting 15 to 20 minutes for them to answer, was told that their computers were not working so the notes were not available and the best solution was to go into the store.
I believe because they were faced with an high rate customer, the store agreed that if the problem could not be resolved they will provide a replacement tv.
If that solution was offered without all the hassle and stress, I would have recommended Currys but after weeks of stress and annoyance, I would not recommend any one to consider buying anything from them.
'Know how' what a laugh!

• Goods purchased & cost