WARNING!!!

gary_50's review of Coolicool.com - www.coolicool.com

“WARNING!!!”

Written on: 04/09/2017 by gary_50 (1 review written)

I purchased a phone from Coolicool that developed a problem with the screen (Dead pixels). I went online to see if it was software related and lots of people had the same fault and had returned to the manufacturer for a repair under warranty. I contacted Coolicool and they requested a video to assess the problem. After receiving the video they offered my $15 compensation which I refused as this would not cover the cost of repair. They then made the following offer.
“Dear customer, You can send it back, then we can fix it ,is that OK for you?”
Since I was required to send the product back to China at my cost and I know the customs can be difficult, I looked into returning the phone to the manufacturer but when I asked Coolicool if this was ok, they responded that I must send back to them to be repaired. It cost £20 to return the phone and after 5 weeks they inform me it is my fault the screen is not working and therefore not covered under warranty “Problem is man-made). Keep in mind the phone is in perfect condition, not a single mark, so somehow I have caused dead pixels on the inside of the phone without cracking or marking the outside and all the other people that have the same fault must also be damaging their phones via magic also. This is a total deception. I paid for the phone, I paid to return it and Coolicool after them seeing the video of the fault, offering my compensation and then saying they would fix it and now they are asking for £75 to fix it. The phone only cost a little over £100. So right now I have nothing and I am £130 out of pocket. Plus, I believe they would not let me send it back to the manufacturer because it is a fake, given the behaviour I can only assume this is the case. I requested they send it for an independent review but obviously they have no intentions of doing this as it would clearly rule in my favour. Also, the phone has not been returned either.
So be very wary of this company. They are looking to trick you at every opportunity.

• Goods purchased & cost