No Regrets

Guest's review of UK Gaming Computers www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk

“No Regrets”

Written on: 21/10/2016

The PC is wonderfully built, the wire management inside is perfect there is nothing I would change about it, I loved the regular updates on what process it was on and how long I would have left till I got another update, it made me feel more connected to the entire thing. The packaging the PC arrived in was great, you could tell from the amount of safety precaution used that the company actually cared about the amount of money you spend on these things. Another thing I liked was the amount of info I got with the packaging such as the booklets for each part I brought with clear instructions on what to do once I got the PC out of the packaging and what not to do straight away. The only thing to be improved on would be more information about the parts on the website, e.g do they perform well together because I do not really know too much about building PC's so more information would have made me feel more confident in what i was buying and would have allowed me to maybe spend a bit more money if it was worth it. Overall though The PC looks amazing well build and performs as it should, thank you.

• Goods purchased & cost

Ukgc's Comment

Written on: 21/10/2016

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I am pleased you are happy with the rig. Regarding the information on all of the parts, click the "info" button next to the drop down menus which will bring a window up that shows every possible bit of information about each and every single component that goes into our systems. If you are not sure on anything then you always pick up the phone, email us or use the on-line chat feature and we are always happy to help customers choose a system based on their needs, we even cover this in our FAQ :)

Kind Regards