Beware £50 fee if you leave. Lacking that personal touch.

Carole Nash Motorcycle Insurance www.carolenash.com
2.6
  • Customer service

englishlakedistrict's review of Carole Nash Motorcycle Insurance www.carolenash.com

“Beware £50 fee if you leave. Lacking that personal touch.”

written by englishlakedistrict on 29/04/2016

I had my HD insured with Carole Nash, when over 10 months into my Policy I bought a newly released bike after checking with them that I could easily switch to the new model - £67 was quoted. However once my new bike was delivered they changed their mind and said the new model bike was uninsurable with the underwriter Highway Insurance (as it was not yet listed with the Assoc of British Insurers) ...only later quoting about triple my previous cost and quadruple the excess with another underwriter. To add insult to injury they then demanded £50 for me to leave them!... Later reduced to £25...then refunded after I made a complaint and they had listened to the audio tapes. So I lost nearly 11 months NCB and the remainder of my premium with the undewriter Highway Insurance, ironically the next day I re-insured with Highway Insurance again through a different Broker who took the time & personally spoke with Highway Ins. and clarified the new model details. A nice personal service from a smaller family-run broker that Carole Nash seemed unable to provide for me... I will never use them again.

Have you made a claim?