unreal

• Customer service

goMcDonough476's review of Carole Nash Motorcycle Insurance www.carolenash.com

“unreal ”

written by goMcDonough476 on 20/01/2018

had 2 bikes insured with carol nash , decided to take 1 off and insure another bike .insured the 3rd bike and went to pick it up,the bike was not as advertised so left the bike with owner.Rang the insurance company back to return to the original policy obviously there was an exaggerated fee,The company accidentally cancelled my complete policy unknown to me ,no letter no cash back nothing ive been riding my bikes for 6 months with no insurance fortunately no pulls or accidents .i only found out when i enquired about possible car insurance .After 2 weeks of uncertainty they realised there mistake and continued the policy until its original date meaning i have paid for 6 months cover i didnt have, no refund, nothing, needless to say i wont be using them again .

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Rosannacarolenash's Comment

Written on: 23/01/2018

Hi,

We would like to look into this for you further and help wherever possible. Please could you contact us on our Carole Nash Facebook or Twitter page via inbox or alternatively call our customer services line and run through this info with one of our agents for the attention of Rosanna?

I hope I will be able to assist you further and must apologise for the problems you have already faced.

Kindest Regards,