Do anything not to payout

• Customer service

Guest's review of Rampdale Motorcycle Insurance

“Do anything not to payout”

Written on: 11/01/2017

I had my bike stolen on 9 November and now on the 11 January I am no further forward on whether Rampdale will pay out. My claim (in the £100's) has gone to a management review but has been at a management review for about 6 weeks, due to a technicality on my policy. My policy states commuting, but my bike was stolen from my head office, about 1 mile from my usually place of work which I very rarely visit and it was my first journey of the day from my home. Why does it take 6 weeks for a management review to decide on course of action. Rampdale have no concern over the personal issues their delaying tactics cause me. One I lost a much loved bike and For 2 months I have had to arrange lifts to work. I can't proceed on getting new transportation until I know what Rampdale decide. To rub salt into the wound I recieved a separate email asking me about renewing my bike insurance, how insensitive. All they care about is getting money in. I have been with Rampdale since owning a bike (past 4 years), and plan to ride a bike for a long time. They don't seem to care about customer loyalty and future loyalty. Terrible, no care for customer at all.