Fantastic Service- One of the best

3.8
  • Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

alexholmes's review of Zapper - www.zapper.co.uk

“Fantastic Service- One of the best”

written by alexholmes on 03/07/2012

I wanted to sell a whole load of games, books and dvd's but no website gave me a reasonable amount in return. I originally tried selling through another well-known website, but had problems with their courier service. After extensive searching on the internet, I came across Zapper. Of course, it's natural to be hesitant when sending items in the post, but I went ahead and confirmed my transaction with them.

Because I was sending lots of things, they arranged a courier for me with City Link. Yesterday 2nd July 2012, at 9.32am, City Link couriers rang on my doorbell to collect the parcel. Considering that their collection times are 8am to 6pm, i was extremely happy. Today, 3rd July 2012 at 11.46am, Zapper emailed me with the following:

"Your books, CDs, DVDs and/or games are being checked in at our warehouse.
Once the trade has been fully scanned in and inspected you will be notified and your cheque will be printed and despatched.
If you have sent in more than one parcel, then other parcels may still be in transit.
Thank you for sending us your items, we will process them as quickly and efficiently as possible."

With my experience of other websites of this nature, I wondered how long this next process would take to check my items. Well, at 12.21am that same day, they sent another email saying:

"All of your items have now been received and inspected at our warehouse."

Furthermore, the cheque they are sending out is for the FULL AMOUNT that was quoted when I first completed the order.

So far so good, will update once cheque has been received and cleared. But very happy as it stands

• Ease Of Site Navigation