I give ONE star because I cant give ZERO.

Switched On Insurance - www.switchedoninsurance.com
1.6
  • Customer service

Reillyg179's review of Switched On Insurance - www.switchedoninsurance.com

“I give ONE star because I cant give ZERO.”

written by Reillyg179 on 04/08/2020

I give 1 star because I cant give ZERO.
They are refusing to pay my claim after a low life on a push bike has taken my Iphone off my hand in London, just because they dont want to pay, they will find anything not to pay you, no matter how much information you send them. I had 3 other friends who had past issues with holiday, etc with them and they all warned me, be careful they will make everything they can, not to pay you, I didn't want to believe it, but it happened.
I am have now raised a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman and if it doesn't get resolved I will take them to court, because I know I can win.
I've only just called them once, the rest of the communication was done via email. When I first called them I spoke to a guy on the 28th of July, he was the rudest and most unpleasant person you can talk to. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID even if it costs you a bit more somewhere else.

Have you made a claim?