Buy your insurance somewhere else!

O2 Mobile Phone Insurance www.o2.co.uk
1.7
  • Customer service

PhonelessandAnnoyed's review of O2 Mobile Phone Insurance www.o2.co.uk

“Buy your insurance somewhere else!”

written by PhonelessandAnnoyed on 13/06/2021

Opted for the £70 next day option and received a broken handset. It won't connect to the network. Won't even connect to my Bluetooth headphones. You'd think this would be an easy fix, just send me out a replacement and refund me some of the excess, right? Wrong! Despite my old handset working fine and then everything just just not working as soon as I got the new device, they're not sure it isn't the SIM. So 3-5 working days for the new SIM to get here and, yep, it still doesn't work. Back on hold and when I get through, it's Device Support I need to speak to and they aren't available after 530 weekdays, so I'm going to have to wait until the weekend because of work and the fact that I can't make calls from my mobile. Saturday comes and no-one from DS is available to speak to me all day. So I'll be £70 down and without a phone for at least another week hoping that DS will be available next weekend. I did speak to someone who offered to start a new claim to get it worked quicker, but I'd need to pay the excess again. Absolutely appalling. Buy from somewhere else and hopefully they'll go out of business.

Have you made a claim?