Best willies around!

3.2

Guest's review of Buckler Buckbootz Neoprene Wellingtons

“Best willies around!”

written by on 07/01/2014

I have been working in factories for 10 years and got a pair of buckler wellies over a year ago. And they have got me through 2 winters and countless hours upto my ankles in water. They have never let me down. I remember the first time I put them on like it was Christmas Day as a child. I'm going to be buried in a pair. Iv just got a fresh pair but only to show off in work and I'm auctioning my old pair off to the lads as a bit of fun as they all want them but are too fecking tight to buy a new pair. I got mine for £65 on ebay and you compare that to buying dunlops at £12 a pair that leak after a month and are torturous then your making financial sense as well as looking after your tootsies. I have also developed fungal nail infection, gout ,athletes foot and bunions in the past 10 years but il put that down to bad luck! Buy a pair now.