Value for money.

3.2

Libbylea's review of Buckler Buckbootz Neoprene Wellingtons

“Value for money.”

written by Libbylea on 09/04/2013

Im just about to buy my third pair in 5 years, how about that for a welly that walks about 3 miles a day around forest tracks all autumn, winter and spring and trudges about fields and the yard mucking out every day too! I was persuaded to buy them after a run of expensive brands all lasted about 6 months or less!. I was told, 'All the farmers are raving about how warm their feet keep walking about in these'. Well they have been warm, so comfortable, almost the same feel as a running shoe rather than a flat welly. I never get cold feet and they last and last. A small seam on the left upper foot has split on the current ones so a new pair is in order now.
The downside is they have gone up over £20.00 odd since my last pair bought at least 2 years ago and they are not exactly 'pretty' (Yup Im female). I notice now they sell 'Ladies' Buckbootz but for some reason they retail at £5 more than the smallest men's ones, which is all I used to be able to get. Am peeved about that as they are a nicer colour (blackish looking) but will stick with the men's ones until the pricing gets fairer!